CALL FOR SATELLITE WORKSHOPS
We invite proposals for half-day workshops that will be held together with EUSIPCO 2020. The workshops will take place on Friday afternoon August 28, at the same venue as the main conference, which is the “Beurs van Berlage” in Amsterdam. We welcome proposals on emerging topics that are not anticipated to be fully explored in the main conference, as well as topics of focused interest, including presentations related to international, European and bilateral projects, or other collaborative projects. The purpose of workshops is to provide a comprehensive forum and encourage in-depth discussion of various technical and application issues in our research field. Workshop registration will be handled as part of the main conference by the EUSIPCO organizers.
The topic coverage, the proposer’s credentials, the interested audience, and relevance of the topic will all be considered in the selection process. Workshop proceedings will be handled by EURASIP and will be publicly available through the repository of EURASIP. The published workshop papers should follow the EUSIPCO template with a maximum number of pages that will be defined by the Workshop organizers (but it should not be more than eight pages).
Proposals should be submitted by email to the satellite workshop chairs Zekeriya Erkin and Odette Scharenborg via firstname.lastname@example.org by January 24, 2020. The candidate workshop organizers will be notified of the decision on March 1, 2020.
Proposals should be in PDF format and include the following information:
- Workshop title.
- Proposers’ names, titles, affiliations, and primary contact email.
- Experience that makes the proposers well suited for organizing the workshop.
- Topics that will be covered and its relevance to the signal processing community.
- A program outline (if appropriate, estimated numbers of oral presentations, posters, and invited talks).
- Names and bios of any tentative/confirmed invited speakers.
- Anticipated target audience as well as the expected number of attendees. Any special space or equipment requests.
Organizers of each accepted proposal are expected to announce a call-for-papers including basic information about the workshop (description, main topics, Organizing and Program Committees, important dates).
Download the call for satellite workshops “here”