Click “Register Today!” to access the Online Registration system.
IMPORTANT: All papers must be covered by a full registration before July 2, 2020.
For each accepted paper to be included in the conference proceedings, at least one author must register at a non-student rate (i.e. full delegate registration). One registration can cover a maximum of 3 papers. In order to register for a paper, you must use the Paper ID provided to you during the first submission.
Although the physical EUSIPCO 2020 meeting will be from January 18-22, 2021, the paper publication date remains August 24, 2020.
Each paper needs to be linked to full registration at a non-student rate by July 2nd, 2020 (early registration deadline).
Papers without full registration will be withdrawn from the program and the proceedings. Each registration includes online admission to the conference and one copy of the electronic proceedings.
The following deadlines remain unchanged:
- Notification of Acceptance — May 29, 2020
- Final Manuscript Submission — July 2, 2020
- Deadline paper registration – July 2, 2020
- Early Bird Registration – July 2, 2020
- Publication date papers — August 24, 2020
The student and regular registration fee include:
- Admission to all conference sessions
- EURASIP membership until December 2021
- E-Conference proceeding and conference material
Tutorials can be attended by participants registering either in full registration or in student registration, by paying the corresponding fee of 25 Euros per tutorial.